Thursday, August 20, 2009

This Diary is a Christmas Present 2003

My current age is 89. I have a number of autobiographical materials I have previously written. I am now living in a retirement community. My wife is now 78 years old.

28 Dec 2003. I am too weak, but went to church. My daughter came in about 12:30 and visited. When I got back from church we all had lunch at the dining hall. I am weak, but managing. They brought gifts: jerky and a box of salmon.  The family got together, but I was too tired to go.
Fibromyalgia attacks at night with terribly painful muscles. I become very weak and depressed.



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for writing this diary - its a help to us fibro sufferers and i am going to do a link to it in my next blog entry on http://backpain.blog.co.uk
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete